AWARE has a variety of Education and Support groups for women and children. For each of our groups:
- All services are free of charge and confidential.
- Unless otherwise noted, women and children from the community are welcome to attend.
- Childcare is provided. Please call ahead to 58 6-6623 if you are bringing children.
- Transportation to and from the group may be available. Please call ahead to 586-6623 if you need transportation.
Please call us for an updated AWARE Group Listing at 586-6623.
Healthy Relationships Class for Women
- AWARE advocates periodically facilitate a 10-week healthy relationships class for women. The goals for this class are to:
- Explore and examine the elements of a healthy relationship.
- Develop techniques for boundary setting, assertiveness, realistic goal setting, and decision making.
- Increase understanding of abuse, abusive family dynamics, dysfunctional family patterns, feelings, with an emphasis on anger, fear/anxiety, guilt/grief.
- Receive support and encouragement while growing in self-knowledge and self-esteem, and in changing negative lifelong patterns.
**The next Healthy Relationships Class will start September 26, 2017. Please contact Mandi Canady at email@example.com if you are interested in registering or have questions. You can also click the link above for more information!**
For More Information Please Call (907) 586-6623.